1.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I purchased a brand new 2017 Stryker 3112 right at 50k from Richmond Indiana Camping World. Sales people were great.

Sold me everything under the sun. Bought feb 2017 delieveres to my home 2 weeks later. 1st camping trip was manorial day in May. Awning would not retract so I had to roll it in by hand while wife push button also no hot water.

Called service set up an appointment to drop off the following Saturday. I arrived at 9 am as instructed and waited 5 hours to be checked in. I recieves a call from service 2 weeks later that there was a problem that ( I ) had to have hit something because the roof had a 3’ long tear in it. I ask for pictures and they sent 2 which it was tore and the plywood was showing.

The plywood had no signs of any water damage nor did any ceiling or walls have any water damage but they said he had to have come to them that way. Indiana springs are notorious for being wet and stormy. I had to replace the roof at a cost over 8500.00. Camping World would not start or even order the material until my insurance company came and approved the cost.

So this is now June. They have my camper from the end of May until mid Aug with no updates return phone calls or answers when I drove to check on my now 58k camper. I called the main office and told them what had went on and they said someone would contact me within two days. The end of Aug I get a call my camper is done come pick it up along with a check for another 1250.00.

I go to pick it up and the roof looks fine. I check the awning it goes out and won’t retract. I walk thru my camper and there are parts to someone else’s camper on the bedspread in the master bed room. Parts that did not belong to my camper let alone on my bed spread.

The bathroom ceilings fans had not been out back together after being removed to replace the roof nor was the AC cover. Service said they get right on it. 6 hours later I’m leaving awning still doesn’t work. They sent a tech to my house and replace the motor on the awning 3 times with the same result.

Spring of 2018 we take camper on our first trip to find that the AC now does not blow in the living room kitchen area but does in the garage and master bedroom awning still goes out on its own won’t retract unless I roll it while button is pushed. I decide I would take camper to another camping world for different hopefully better service in oct 2018 as I purshaces the full extended warranty where I would spen no more than 100 dollars out of pocket on any repair they camping world. I take it to the Greenwood Camping World in Indianapolis. I explain the poor service poor communication and just want my camper correct.

I’m told they hate to work on something someone else has worked on but would take a look as it was another Camping World. Received a call today 4 weeks later that the awning nor AC vents are covered under the high dollar warranty I purchased and I would need to pay another 540 dollars to get my camper fixed. I guess I’m not sure what the 3000 dollar extended warranty covers and was also told that to preserve my paint finish on the exterior I really need to have a lifetime clear sealer put on it for 1100. I said that’s funny because it was bought and paid for over a year ago when I bought the camper.

Like I said they have good sale people.

I will never do business with this company again. I will drive 500 miles out of my way or past Camping World to get better service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments