WORST SERVICE EVER!!!!!

I am single and my daughter and I decided to purchase a camp trailer so we could get away from the Arizona heat in the summer. We had looked at every camp trailer possible and decided to purchase a new Northland from Camping World in Oct 2016. First time we took it out, March 2017, we found a water leak under the shower. Took it in to Camping world and thought it had been fixed.

Second time I took it out, July 2017, Arizona Monsoon Season, 10 days in the mountains, water pored in through the sky light warping my bathroom counter top. The Sensors for the Black, Grey and Fresh water was not working correctly, the water pump wouldn’t shut off and the refrigerator would not light unless the stove was lit. I took it to camping world to have the repairs done and got the run around. They wouldn’t touch the sensors unless I paid them to clean out the tanks.

The refrigerator, I was told, had debris that looked like leaves in it and they said they wouldn’t fix it. Please tell me this…..I have owned this trailer for 9 months, it sits in a back yard nowhere near any trees or bushes. How in the H___ is there going to be debris in the refrigerator unless it was there when I bought it?????? The pump wouldn’t shut off because there was still a leak behind the shower poring out under the trailer.

This they fixed without an issue. And now for the biggest problem……The Sky Light in the bathroom is cracked! While camping for 10 days in the White Mountains we had a huge monsoon go through. My daughter and I are stuck in the down pore and I noticed that water was poring in through the sky light.

If you live in AZ you know we don’t get a lot of rain but when we do it pores! The water coming in warped the counter top in the bathroom. I had two people In the Service department state there was NO IMPACT to the Sky light. Warranty refused to fix it.

It was submitted to them again and they again refused to fix it! Camping world service department kept my trailer for over 3 months and it was returned to me right after the SO CALLED WARRANTY ran out. I now have the task of crawling on top of my camp trailer and replacing the sky light myself. I still have a warped counter top!

After a long argument Camping World dropped my tanks, without me paying for it, and found that the sensor was defective and replaced it. I called in for an update after they had my trailer and couldn’t get anyone to call me back. My Tech, Mike, was AWFUL!!! I found out later he was a manager.

I called again at 2 months and couldn’t get him to call me back. I finally get a call back at 2 ½ months telling me they aren’t going to fix the sky light but would submit again. 3 month mark I called every day for a wk just asking for an update. No call back.

When I did get a call it was to tell me to come get my trailer because they were not going to fix anything else. I do not recommend Camping world to anyone. I will make sure everyone I know hears how they handle customers.

I no longer shop at Camping World online or otherwise.I will go out of my way to shop elsewhere.

Review about: Camping World Trailer Repair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments