1.5
Interest Rate

In June of 2014 we purchased a 2007 Tioga 31SL class C from Wood Village Oregon Camping World.This was our first experience with an RV dealership and didn't do our due diligence with researching camping worlds deplorable reviews .

I wish we had , because we are just another customer that's been lied to and abused by camping world. Our finance manager told us it was a five year extended warranty , come to find out later it was only 48 months ! Then camping world took 3 months to process the paperwork for the registration ! Which meant we couldn't drive our RV for the planned 2 week vacation!!

The extended warranty turned out to be as worthless as the paper it was written on. We used the warranty only once after 2 1/2 years , due to a broken step motor and poor running generator. I called to make the appointment for repairs on September 28th 2016 and were told they were booked up until November 29th !!! 2 months ?

Really ! A week after the repairs we test the generator and it's still not fixed ! In April of 2017 we traded in the RV for a class A at Johnson RV ( which I highly recommend) and cancelled the extended warranty with camping world . I did the math and expected a refund of 1694.00 but was told no .

My refund will be 1093.00 because they are deducting the 601.00 dollars they spent on the repairs !! It's June 1st 2017 and I still have not received my 1093.00. I called them today but just get voice mails. We will NEVER step foot in any camping world again .

I've told everyone that will listen to avoid camping world like the plague . The CEO Marcus Lamonis should be ashamed of himself.

It makes me happy to know that the new 40 foot 5th wheel that my sister and brother in law are buying plus ALL the RV supplies they need will NOT be purchased at camping world.They've seen what we've gone through and vow never to be camping worlds next victim.

Review about: Camping World Rv Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments