1.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Needed a 50 amp extension cord for my RV pad. The online price was good.

Called their Katy, TX store for 10 min. no answer. Called their national store it said they had 8 in stock. Tried calling the Katy store again no answer.

I thought well I need it so drove from Highlands, TX to Katy, TX. At the store was not sure which product was on sale. Took 2 to the counter to ask which was on sale. The lady rolled her eyes at me like why are you asking me a question.

A guy brought me the one on sale. The girl at the register said Im gonna save you 10% I go, girl, you will be my friend for life if you save me money, but I don't want a credit card. She said I have to ask my, manager. She came back and started typing some numbers into the computer I looked over at the total it was up to $189.00.Lady, you are not gonna charge me that much for my $114.00 on the sale price.

She said to save you the extra 10% you have to buy a 3-year membership. I said no you are not. Paid the on sale price and left.

She was pissed I didn't fall for her little up-sale scheme. Left thinking this company isn't gonna be in business in 3 years.

Preferred solution: I'm never going to that place ever again..

I didn't like: Custermer service.

Comments