Picked up my rv in Texas and drove it home to SC. There were a few things we had problems with during

our trip home. Was told by Thor motor coach to take our rv to camping world in Myrtle Beach SC and they would take care of everything. Made an appointment, took it in and they took notes of the problems we had. After a month and a half, and several phone calls later they said they had everything fixed except for a couple of parts that needed to be ordered. We had a Christmas trip planned to see family in Florida and we would bring the rv back when the parts came in. During our trip to Florida we noticed that most of the items that were considered fixed weren't. The tile under the toilet came back off again, the kitchen sink still leaked, they spilled something on the floor and covered it up with a rug, the side skirt came back off, the side camera fell off and we had to fix that our self to be able to see to drive. Camping World called and told us the parts came in to fix the shade that fell off and the cover for the porch light.

Made another appointment. Took the rv to them today and showed Mike in the service department all the things that I was still having problems with. I told him that I was very unhappy with the work that had been done and that if they would fix the shade and fill up my propane tank for free that I would leave a some what happy customer and would never come back. He told me he would do that. Went back in about an hour and they said everything was fixed. I asked them if they filled up the propane tank and that's when they told me they couldn't do it and that I would have to pay for it. I asked to see the manager was told he wouldn't be in until Monday. I plan to let as many people as I can know about the SORRY customer service and employees that work at the Camping world in Myrtle Beach SC. We have a shop too and have to deal with the public everyday. I'm very thankful for my customers and try to treat them as I would want to be treated. As the saying goes it's not always the problem, it's how you fix the problem that counts.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of camping world deal from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service, service department, customer service and bad repairs. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments