Made an appointment for April 17th because the toilet in our motorhome did not hold water. We told our service rep to repair or replace the toilet.

He told us about the 45-point inspection and we agreed to that. He said it would be ready to go April 25th. We did not get a phone call, email or anything. We went back on the 25th and were given a bill for over $500.

Nothing had been done to the toilet, but they charged us $67.50 for looking at it. We asked them to remove a damaged front hub cap and they charged us $33.75, they charged us $67.50 putting for air in the tires, and $76 for shop supplies. They said we needed 6 new tires for $3,200, but the two

front tires have less than 2000 miles on them. We were told the roof needs scraped and resealed for $1,082.

We have had two other people look at the roof and both said the roof is in good shape except for resealing around some vents for a cost of $125.

I feel Camping World is a total rip-off and I will never have service work done there again nor will I ever recommend Camping World to anyone. And if asked about my experience with Camping World I will gladly tell this story to anyone.

Comments