You received a very strong letter and handed it to your lying flunkies.The Valencia ca store repaired damage to my mot.

orhome in the amount of $ 6200 plus. They had it off and on for several months last year. They painted the portion the wrong color ,damaged my floor,drank my scotch and stole my vodka. The biggest thang they forgot to attach the locking pen that holds the tow bar in place causing it to come loose on the freeway in Hesperia.

Your lying staff told me it was my fault for not checking the tow bar locking pen.stated I lying about what happened .But said they would fix the floor bot I had to find the repair person.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "mr lemonis get out from your desk and face up my problem" as the author lost $2100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about motorhome repair at Camping World was poor work Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments