3.4
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I am writing this online and I will also be mailing letters to both the headquarters and the service center that had our RV for months.On 7/13/16 we dropped off our 2002 Western Alpine Coach to have minor service done explaining that we needed this back no later than 8/24/16 for travel plans that had already been reserved.

And on 8/3/16 was told that "should be able to accommodate request". Well low and behold of course that didn't happen and with all of our belonging including food in cabinets and elsewhere in RV. Every Time a call was made by either of us we were told by the RV employees it was one thing or another for why we couldn't have our RV back and now and next thing you know we are in October and I guess your only service tech had an emergency and could not continue work on the RV, that is after many excuses of why the cylinders were not back yet. Well now all of a sudden it 10/26/16 and low in behold they fine "other things wrong" just out of the blue.

Now keep in mind the cylinder that was send out and came back don't you know "blew while testing" and need to order and should have ready by 11/21/16. Keep in mind we told them that we are having company from Texas and New Jersey and need this RV for them to sleep in that we do not have the room at our house.. Well company arrived and RV still not ready. Company had to sleep on a blow up mattress "she is 91 years old" and other company had to go stay at the Crown Inn from 11/20-11/23/16 and please keep in mind this is after flying to come see us for Thanksgiving, that they had to sleep in a Inn which was not fair to them to have to pay for a Inn because of the incompetency of all of the employees involved with this.

On 11/22/16 was told we could come get the RV well we did only to find out that we had to return it back on 11/23/16 that the other cylinder had blown. Did not receive our RV back until 12/20/16 and between the 11/22/16 bill which was $2,550.22 and the 12/20/16 bill which was $1,266.94 you are talking about a total of $3,817.16. Not counting all the inventory in the RV left in there for 4 months, not being able to go on our trips for the prime travel time, not being able to have our out of state company use it and them having to pay for an Inn and sleep on an air mattress at the age of 91. But the gull of this company to turn around and have to nerve to charge us not once but twice for things they were not our fault.

This seemed like a total scam of a way to make money from a loyal customer but never again. This was not the only issue we had come in earlier in April and was charged $2713.68 and I guess I should have known not to go back. This is an embarrassment to me that I had to have family stay at a Inn paying $210.00 after paying for airfare and having my 91 year old mom sleep on a blowup mattress for the holidays. I will not recommend Camping World or Camping Time RV Centers, LLC to anyone because you do not look out for the customer but to rip off the customer that is required to leave the RV with your establishment for the best part of RVing season for 4 months and not to mention having to throw out all the food and other belongs that sat in the RV for the hot summer and the fall.

To be charged this amount like I have said I am not sure how the mechanic Shannon Holt and the Service Manager TW can sleep at night. I also have ALL of my receipts along with the details of each call along with the Inn receipt for $210.00; I can give you an estimated total of all the items I had to throw away after the RV sitting on your lot for 4 months. Please get back to me for any further information you require.

If I do not hear back from anyone I will mail this same letter to the head of Camping World and Camping Time RV Centers, LLC.Just a FYI the actual place was: Camping World/Camping Time RV Centers, LLC 505 Parkway 575 Woodstock, GA 30188 707-591-3622 - Camping Time RV Centers, LLC/CWRV Sales Woodstock 770-926-6101-Camping World

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Service department, Quality of work, Responsibility taken for actions, Pricing.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Tallahassee, Florida, United States #1295174

Save your breath telling them anything. THEY DO NOT CARE.

Don't say another word to any of them just spread the word about what a bunch of liars & cheats to the rest of the world.

NOTHING you say to them matters.