My husband and I just upgraded our toy hauler camper while on vacation to a Coleman Lantern toy hauler.We love the camper but if we had found this website we would have found the camper somewhere else and not have wasted two days at Camper World on the trade just to leave and find out our camper is missing parts that Camper World does not want to ship us.

Their service after the sale is horrible and the management staff are the most rude individuals I have ever met!!! We are over 12 hours away!! The salesman, the sales manager, and even the General Manager were nice during our deal of course. We paid for parts that are not accessories to our model.

We were told one story by the salesman and a different during the walk through by someone else about different features. We never were given books on the features of what all features did what!! Once the papers were signed and we were on our way pulling the beautiful new camper, not one of them will return a phone call or an email. The most important piece of equipment that is missing Is the stands to hold up the ramp to load our motorcycle.

The reason we traded a fully functioning toy hauler for a toy hauler is to HAUL TOYS...motorcycles, golf carts, etc.

We asked for the district managers name and number and we're told no, we could not have that information.Never again will we shop at Camper World and would not recommend them to anyone!!

Review about: Dutchmen Rv.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Lack of response.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Please please help spread the word about Camping World and what a bunch of dirt bags they are. They are ruining the RV business