San Martin, California

We ordered a new night shade for our toy hauler. When it arrived, it looked nothing like the fabric sample online. The Camping world store in San Martin was no help at all, they referred me to customer service, because it was a special order. Customer service contacted the shade company and they sent a picture of the fabric we picked. I took a picture of the completed shade and sent it to Camping World. Their samples are a close up of the material, they don't show the whole pattern, what we thought was a criss-cross texture, turned out to be a bunch circles/water spots. There's no way the picture on-line comes close to the finished product. Anyone with common sense could see that. They offered a $30 dollar credit for a new shade, I don't think I should have to pay anything for their misrepresentation of the fabric. The shade was $80 +tax, so I asked, make it $40, we'll split it. No can do they said. They can sponsor NASCAR's Camping World Truck Series but can't cough up $10 more. They just lost a 17 year customer. And it's not just because of money, it's their refusal admit their mistake. I have Pan Pacific and See Grins RV right down the road. They will get my business from now on.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of shade and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Camping World needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shade in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments