Gold Canyon, Arizona
2.3

I Purchased my camper at camper world Mesa AZ.The microwave was not checked properly.

It does not heat food. It turns on and lights up and the fan runs. But it doesn't heat. The service department has given me the royal runaround and will not replace it.

They want to pull it out and send it to the factory. Bad idea ! I will be on the road for the next 3 weeks without a microwave. So now I have to buy a microwave for my trip because you would not replace it from inventory.

If this problem was uncovered before you had my money you certainly would have figured something out.This will be my last purchase from camping world

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with pleasant salesman and stated that there is a room for improvement of bad service after the sale. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Camping World needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments