1.2

I had a contract signed with campers world and gave them $1000 down payment but when I came to get it they said no we are not tradeing with me.It was all approved by management prior to my coming down to get it IAW the salesman Ted but Eric the manager said we are not going to do the deal.

He said practically nothing other than saying were not doing it. He showed absolutely no traits of a large dealership manager by taking me in the office and discussing everything in detail. It was just no and thats it. I drove 170 miles and brought my trade in and then drove back home.

They also new I had to have the roof raised up on my rv shed at home in order for the new one to fit and I spent $3000 getting it done which they were aware of. Did not care if i was harmed as it wasn't even important enough for Eric to mention it. These people are ruthless unprofessional. Beware of going in to deal with them.

A couple of there employees told me that they will do your deal and that they make bad deals all the time but they honor them.

Not this time.Go in at your own risk.

Reason of review: did not honor there promise and there contract.

I liked: Salesman was pleasant.

I didn't like: Salesman was not honest with me.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments