4.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Apparently people have had numerous problems with Camping World in the past. The powers that be have listened and have been working hard the last several months to recruit MANY new people, including myself to come in and help not only make the company better, but to make the customers happy again.

We look forward to hearing about all the upcoming great experiences and reading all the 5 star reviews to come.

I have read countless old negative reviews that really emphasize just why Camping World is going through such extensive lengths to restructure and retrain staff.

Again, from all of us here at Camping World, thank you for your unending support through those difficult times; and take releif in knowing that we will be here to take care of your families need for generations to come. Please feel free to continue to contact us with additional words of wisdon and suggestions.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments

Too bad, Ken, you sound like another closed minded individual who allows themselves to be so brainwashed that they can't see reality.Our experience so far with the Valencia Camping World has been stellar. Everyone over there has been helpful, outgoing, warm and friendly. From our sales guy Greg all the way through to the cashier.They have been proactively involved in our purchase, return phone calls and generally going above and beyond.Thanks to the staff over there for helping make this a better experience than we expected.

God luck with your changes, you sound like a good person, you are NOT working for a good corporation. I'll give you 8 months , come back and tell us the positive changes are going for you.

You are full of shit. Bought a camper, had 21 q.v.

related manufacturer problems took 8 weeks and still have problems.

Just recently found out your political stand and want my money back and you can have this piece of *** to drive up your liberal non working mo do asses. I will do ALL I can in the future to make sure no one buys from you.