2.3

Update by user Apr 03, 2016

I will add more negative review if the company doesn't refund the rest of my claim.

Original review posted by user Apr 02, 2016

. Bait and Switch tactics

. Items are super overpriced

. When a few lies were told to us and I called them on it, they reluctantly gave me the CEO's name and address by HANDING ME SOME PAPER AND I HAD TO WRITE IT DOWN AFTER THEY POINTED OUT TO A SIGN WHICH DIDN'T HAVE THE INFO I REQUESTED.

. They delivered a camper only the driver was inept and worse yet, the few vehicles that would have NOT left damage (via tread marks in my yard) were sold so they sent heavy duty trucks that damaged my lawn. Furthermore, while doing so, they backed the camper into one of the bushes on my property which damaged the camper and for which I refused delivery.

. No one called from there to apologize.

. The company had the nerve to tell my fiancé when he went back to retrieve the trade-in that I HAD TO GO BACK TO THEIR OFFICE TO SIGN OFF SOME PAPERWORK, INSTEAD OF OVERNIGHTING OR MAILING IT TO ME AND PROVIDING A RETURN LABEL.

. It took 2 phone calls to finally get an answer only the CEO didn't answer the letter or the various points raised, but finally sent my check to cover my labor and materials.

My advice: Go to several places and find the best deal. Then tell them IF YOU WANT TO REWARD INEPT PERSONNEL THERE, THAT THIS IS WHAT YO WANT TO PAY AND IF THEY REFUSE OR TRY TO INTIMIDATE YOU, WALK AWAY!

Remember, you're the boss, NOT THEM! Without you, they don't get a commission and if enough people write to the CEO or president, Mr. Lemmons in Bowling Creek, KY, they may be forced to send these bozos to classes on how to treat a customer and limit the amount of blatant lies they told us to NO LIES.

This person wrote the review because of "i have an addional dirt fee of $68.00 that i want to submit to you." of camping world delivery service from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $68 and wants Camping World to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was having to ask for the last part of the damage refund. Author liked the most huge selection and location. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

May 1, 2016...still have NOT received my $60.00 compensation for materials.

DO NOT, DO NOT REPEAT, TRUST THIS COMPANY!

I suffered humiliation, aggravation and disrespect. I learned my lesson and I'm putting it out there for you to beware.

Best of luck in your search.

Yes as a previous employer of Camping World, Roanoke Store, I was a Tech and was instructed to do shady work on Customers Vehicles, my name is David and I would not recommend you take anything to these people if you want it done right.They only want your money and could care less about you or your Camper.

Mike McCoy and Kevin Thomas are not business people at all.I would look else where if I was you.