2.8

M.Lemonis, CEO of Camping World tells Trump supporters to take their Business elsewhere.

I think we should oblige him! I called and got a refund on my Membership. The arrogance, disrespect and un-American behavior , of the progressive liberals in Our Country is disgusting to say the least. It's probably about money and I'm not about to wast my time researching it.

Does George Sorus own camping world stock? Or maybe members or supporters of "Black Lives Matter" are Members of Camping World?

Are they also atheist?I believe most of their customers a American Patriots, and many of us voted for President Donald Trump.

Review about: Camping World Ceo.

Comments

Liberals with their food stamps will not buy much.

I called and requested a membership refund also!

Most campers are Caucasian and gun owners. I don't think he thought that statement through. After decades of shopping camping world I will, indeed, take my business elsewhere.

Your ceo is making a big mistake in ditching customers for some kind of political statement.

I hope you learn the facts and not get lost in the lies and misinformation that msm is

spreading.

so we will not be supporting camping world in any way if that is your corporate attitude.thanks