Paradise, Texas
1.3K views

As a Life Time member of Good Sam & frequent shopper at CW, I think there Lucky Dollar Days Sweepstakes Program is set up to be so difficult that it is nearly impossible to participate.I managed to reach the site once but with 6 remaining cards I cound not re enter the sweepstakes.

Very disappointing. Fot this one I rate CW a ZERO / no Stars.

Since I can not submit the aforementioned until I add additional verbage.

Here are few more thoughts: Keep the game if you must have one simple like other large stores, Rub off the winning #.Oh, I see I reached the word limit.

This reviewer shared experience about "non functioning game for me." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #967803

I absolutely agree!! Just more misleading and false promises from Camping World products

Bessemer, Alabama, United States #967079

i agree

New Haven, Missouri, United States #965849

Very disappointed in the game. Can't even get on to input the code.

Santa Ana, California, United States #964950

I have to agree

Montverde, Florida, United States #964816

What a joke!!!!Can't even find the site to register the numbers.

Typed it as instructed and it takes me to CW website to try and sell me more items.Very disappointed.

Clewiston, Florida, United States #961216

We have been trying to get in to register our codes for the Luckydollardays contest, but cannot get in to the site & we've tried about a dozen times.

Palm Harbor, Florida, United States #961198

guess buying battery somewhere else.Can't even figure out how to get to site to put number in.

Guess camping world loses tire.

battery, and wash/wax sale.Too bad for them guessing that is well over 1,000 in sales they lost.

Panama City, Florida, United States #959159

This whole Lucky Dollar Days is a joke.It is so hard to get to the site and now I`m getting it is discontinued when it says you can put your numbers in until April 3, 2015.

I have 7 card that I can`t put in as you could only do 1 a day.

You buy from camping world in good faith and this is how they treat people that spend a lot of money there.I guess I`ll go to Walmart as they have some of the same things and they are cheaper.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #958644

Your lucky I could not even get to the site.

Haines City, Florida, United States #958516

I could not even log in to the game, message came back "no results found"