Resolved
2.2

Purchased a travel trailer from Camping World, Saukeville, WI last summer.Noticed a few things that needed to be fixed while it was under warranty including a TV backer was never put in when it was being built.

Long story short, they have had our camper since 10/10/16 (over 4 months) and the work is still not finished. No one answers my questions and there is always an excuse. We've had to make an appointment with the general manager and stop in to speak with him to get some answers (an hour drive for us). We thought maybe we were getting somewhere as he offered to update us weekly on the status of our trailer.

That was a lie.. we never heard from him even when I emailed requesting the status.

We were totally ignored.My only option was to give them a deadline for either our trailer to be complete or a new one given to us or we will be contacting an attorney.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Preferred solution: Something needs to be done to make up for all the crap we've had to deal with.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Alpharetta, Georgia, United States #1294206

This must be company wide!Camping World in Woodstock, GA had our unit for 6 months before we finally just went and got it from them.

We have an appointment with another Thor authorized dealership to get the warranty work done that should have been done by CW months ago.

Plus, they lied to us about what was covered under the warranty....some things they said were not covered ARE covered.I will never go back to Camping World.