The order we placed was in "processing" status forEVER! When we tried to call (a total of 3 times), we couldn't get through as there was an auto attendant telling me how important our business was to them, to please hold, but they never answered the phone!! My husband finally used his speaker phone at work, continued working - - it took 50 minutes to pick up the call and talk with him. He ultimately canceled the order. That's ridiculous! We will NEVER, EVER use them or order from them again. I would rather pay a higher price and be treated as a valued customer.

Thanks,

Ellen

jehudson wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was hold time and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World travel trailer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

I was on hold the second time for 28 minutes, 25 minutes the first time, when she answered I asked so does the phone not ring until the customer is n hold for at least 20 minutes, she said your lucky I have 87 people on hold currently, wow and to top it off she thought it was funny...you decide..