1.2
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

As I have posted here before we bought new 2017 camper from camping world.Our local news in North Carolina have contacted me and may be during segment on camping World and all the complaints against them.

Would anyone else like to join me on tv if indeed the news station does the segment? If so contact me at cguy1957@gmail.com. Let's join together and let Camping World know we will no longer stand for excuses, poor products, rude and non existent customer service.

After 3 months of lies and poor service I have had enough.So please let's band together and put a stop to this

Review about: 2017 Forest River Sierra Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Service dept and no customer service, Response time, Walk through and customer service, Lack of responsibility, Disrespected by corporate, Poor follow up.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Morganton, North Carolina, United States #1337301

I am most definitely interested.Been in a continuous, non-resolved issues with this Camping Facility in Marion, NC for almost a year.

If you are still interest in pursuing the news channel, I had considered this myself.

Plan to contact Channel 9 (WSOC) and see if they are interested in interviewing the manager of this place and let him answer the questions that I have along with many others.If so, please respond and I will text you my Name and Address.