2.0
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

First problem with this slide happened 2 weeks after I purchased the trailer on Oct. 31 2015.

I was camping for 2 days with a living room slice that wouldn't go out. That was in Nov. 2015. Camping World, Lake Park, Ga.

fixed the slide. In Dec. 2017 the slide was making a grinding noise, going in or out. I took the Trailer to Camping World in Byron Ga.

on Jan. 05, 2018. They called Feb. 12th.

2018 to let me know the Trailer was repaired and ready for pick up. I picked the trailer up om Feb. 13 2018. I went on a 2 day camping trip and the slide worked fine.

On April 1, 2018 I was camping in Chapel Hill, Tn. for 3 days. On Tues April 3, 2018. I couldn' get the Living Room Slide to go in.

I called the service department at Camping World, Byron, Ga. The walked me through a process to try and get the slide in. It still wouldn't come in. I stayed in that campground till the next day.

A mo78 plus one nights canping27.89bile service mechanic came and we manually got the slide to go in. He charged me 286 dollars and 78 cents for this 30 minutes. I had to Abort a 3 week Camping Trip and take the camper back to Camping world, Byron, Ga. I have never been this disgusted about any product purchase in my entire life.

I want Camping world to reimburse me the 286.78 plus one nights camping, plus 345 miles from Chapel Hill, Tn. to Camping World, Byron, Ga.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: poor customer service and warranty issue.

I liked: It has been a disaster.

I didn't like: Customer service and service department not so good, Has not met my expectations at all.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 07.

Comments