I bought my 2014 coach in Sept of 2014. I’ve had nothing but issues with it and took it to camping world in olive branch, MS beginning in 2015 for warranty repairs. They kept my coach for months and when I finally got it back it still wasn’t right. Every time they say it’s ready things have not been fixed. While they keep my coach for months at a time they have had it around a total of 2 years which means I didn’t have it to use. While they have had it many items have been stolen from it and of course the response was they don’t know who took it and offered me a $100 gift card. What a joke. They currently have had it since Nov 2017 because the window on the entry door they fixed blew off while I was traveling down the interstate. Other things needed to be fixed that they didn’t previously fix properly and now they want me to pay them around $800 and $410 is for labor. How do they think they can charge wenlabor on rework? To top that they tested the house batteries and charged me $135 just to test them and then an additional $260 to replace them.

I asked for copies of all my paper work and they sent me invoices and not all the paperwork. What shocked me was the dates they had my coach have been changed to make it look like they only had my coach a few days and no longer than a month. What a lie. I have proof of how long they had my coach so why lie about it.

Contacting corporate and the CEO will probably be a waste of my time. I would not recommend camping world to anybody and not even to buy a wagon if they had one.

Extremely upset customer