Lead Hill, Arkansas

In 2013 I bought a low mileage 2005 Dutchmen from Camping World of North Little Rock. I also purchased an extended warranty. In August 2015 a hydraulic jack malfunctions and the cabin door latch breaks.

It is a 3 hour drive to NLR so in October I take it in for the repairs.

It is now Jan. 2016 and they still have not fixed it. 17 phone calls to them, of which only 3 were not sent to voice-mail, and no return call.

The 3 times they answered it was one excuse after another.

I emailed them many times but never received a response. Drove to NLR yesterday and the RV is still not ready.

One salesman tried to get me to trade it for a new one, then the manger said he did not want a trade in on the new camper.

I have never spent that much money and been treated so bad.

I can only surmise that they won't return phone calls or email so they can hide evidence of their deceptive business practices.

This company needs to be sued out of existence before they can swindle another customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 2005 dutchmen rv. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2005 dutchmen rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments