Where to start?Camping World Churchville, NY - HORRIBLE.

We were told to steer clear and we found the used camper we were looking for and bought it anyway. Our pick up was horrible!!! They could care less about your time, your expense or what you want. After we got the pick up squared away we realize a week or so later they gave us the wrong hitch and sway bars.

They were not strong enough to carry our camper!!! If my husband was not an engineer we may never have figured that out! I have three small children and they could have cared less for our safety. They changed them after we called every other camping world in the area to check that we were right.

We also asked is there was water damage due to a red flag on the side and were told no. When my husband went up on top we noticed about 20 feet fb bubbling. After much complaining they came and picked it up. I told them we had a trip planned but they didn't look at it until the day before.

Then they told us they were not fixing the damage. What??? We have had this camper 6 weeks and you sold us a badly damaged camper and lied when we asked you a direct question. They don't return phone calls and are frankly very poor business people.

We are suing these people for fraud on our purchase. Stand behind your product!!!

Absolutely disgraceful.STAY AWAY!!!

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #972904

We have had the misfortune of having to deal with these @$$holes ourselves.I'm tired of the run around and have contacted the Missouri Attorney General for Camping World in Grain Valley.

All of them are shady....and no...they don't return e-mails or phone calls. They are rude and inconsiderate. They don't care about you.

I will be applauding when they go under, because they will.Word travels fast and if enough people get a hold of the attorney general to stand beside them.....Camping world will sink right to the bottom of their $hit hole mess.