1.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

CAMPING WORLD

I want to say thanks for the great travel trailer you sold me.

everybody please stay away from camping world of harrisburg pa is the worst.

this is what happen to me at camping world of harrisburg pa.

me and my family look at manny campers and found the right fit for us.

verygood so far please keep reading the story gets much better.

we asked about the roof.

wayne are sales person said all the roof was repair befor we can sell the camper its in a1 shape ready to go and you also can buy a warranty with the camper.

great guy right.

we buy the camper and a four year warranty.

service hooks it up to my jeep we did all the paper work.

my wife a happy camper.

Now it gets good where heading to chesapeake bay in virgina a five hour ride thank god we had family following us we had are grand childen in the jeep we hear a loud noise the camper drop down because the trailer hitch was never setup for my jeep the right way.

thank god my brother had the tools and know how to fix it we could have got kill.

we maid it the the camp ground we set up get levelto find out we were carrying *** in are black water tank.

It was never empty at all.

we start camping having fun.

its about 90 very hot are ac cant keep up at all.

we stayed three days befor coming home.

i call camping world of harrisburg of pa.

i told them the ac needs help maybe clean they told me they dont wash the roof on trailers that they sell so if they dont wash them how to they fix them.

we take the camper to a truck wash and jump up there to find over 4inchs of dirt. we clean the ac in and out fix the ac works good now.

but we found the wood in the front of the camper was very rotted away.

back up here the sale person told it was all fix so was it.

now im calling to get this fix and there jerking me around i finally get the sales manger TJ told me he was going to make it right for us.

great right.

He said he call me back so we can get the roof fix no call at all nothing.

I been calling camping world and they keep giving me the run around.

i also left messages with camping world corp office and a message with the ceo of camping world marcus lemonis so far nothing is being done.

i keep calling and calling the same thing a run around leave a message someone will get back to you or they dont answer the phone at all.

camping world of harrisburg stays very far behind all sales and service work they do.

i heard they were very bad but lesson learned there are good bad reviews out there.

i only want my trailer fix not camping worlds first born.

we took out a loan on this camper and it looks like were going to have to pay more to make this trailer right out of are pocket not fair at all.

lieing people of camping world of harrisburg pa should be fired TJ the sales manger the saleman that sold it to us wayne the service dept manger elie.

i do like to say mike in service was the only guy to call me back at all but was not able to help us his hands were tie.

To all my friends of the us and canada stay away from all of camping world stores for sales or service.

You dont need to be lie too camping supposed to be fun and relaxing.

camping world knows how ruin your good time.

especially the team of harrisbur pa camping world.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: repair the roof the right way on used trailer befor you sell them check them out better befor selling..

I didn't like: Disrespect from management.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 22.

Comments