Was in the process of trading up a beautiful, hardly used in exc.cond.travel trailer . When I was about to purchase, my trade value was lowered by $3,000 because "we (camping world) have to bring it up to trade quality".

My coach is in exc.cond.and just inspected by a local rv dealer.Brakes/tires 90%.First thing I was told was "brakes and tires need replacement $700 ". Liars. "coach needs to be vacuumed $300" (I recently had it cleaned and detailed). "Complete inspection is needed, $500"(I just had it completely inspected before trading it).

All these charges would be deducted from my trade valuation. More miscellaneous charges would be added and deducted from trade valuation, including $1,000 labor.

DO NOT SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED $$$ AT CAMPING WORLD.You have been forewarned.Do not upset your children by finding what you want only to be lied to, by a company that does questionable tactics. Camping world lies to your FACE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Trade-in.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: All the lies.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 25.

Comments

Completely agree with all you said here. Two years after I bought our 2016 Outback and still being told I overpaid by $10k.

Didn’t know any better back then. Delivery inspection also revealed multiple issues (leaks, broken cabinet doors, malfunctioning plumbing, etc. So bad they didn’t even put air in the tires.

Checked them when I got home and found all four were 20 pounds low. I am sorry you went through this too.

#1452062