Camping World - Liars and the theives do not trust them

902 of 1188 Camping World reviews

1800 miles to pick up an rv that I was told countless times by more than one was solid and would get me back home but when I drove out of the parking lot I qickly discoved they never even drove it thing woldnt even do 45 mph let alone 1800 miles .Spent the rest of the day arguing and listening to more lies .

The next day at around noon I asked again . I knew this rv was going no where so I called a salvage yard to.pick it up .

Then made flight reservations to take me home .A terrible nightmare I wouldn't wish on anyone

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
steve

Jan 29, 2015 #938128 North Tonawanda, New York, United States

Caution
Camping world is parent company if freedom roads , maybe the plan is to ripp as many off as possible then go bankrupt and reopen as freedom roads. Hummmmm

2 0 Reply
steve

Nov 23, 2014 #904866 North Tonawanda, New York, United States

Mr. David Garvin was a 2009 inductee into the RV Hall of Fame. "He revolutionized the marketing of RV aftermarket products and services with customer satisfaction as the guide," according to the RV Hall of Fame. His personal philosophy of "No unhappy customers -- not even one," helped him to change the face of the RV accessory business in America, leading many RV dealers to change the way they served their customers with aftermarket supplies. I believe if this man were still alive we wouldn't be having these problems , Marcus will ruin this mans business .

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Camping World. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Camping World.
Filing a new complaint about
×