Lesson not learnt, last year (2015) we purchased full service plan including generator service, after completed work tested generator and it wouldn't start; called CW and they advised not enough gas in rv to test (1/4 or more).Asked why didn't they tell me that when I was at the store, live 100 miles from shop.

So in 2016, we returned for more rv issues to fix, get generator to work, roof and body re sealing of joints cause of leaks, replace ac cover, fix a plumbing leak. What was to take 4 days took over two weeks. When we picked up the rv the generator wouldn't start, they left water pump on and drained batteries. It took over an hour to get started and they charged me again for generator service.

We were leaving next day for summer trip so no time to test joint sealing job, when we reached our destination and had our first rain storm it poured water in the rv. As I checked the sealing job closely found a two plus inch area with no caulking, I had to fix myself.

After spending two thousand plus dollars at this store, I will never return!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world rv repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments