My husband and I purchased a 2017 Zinger Camper Trailer from Camping World in Statesville, N.C.in June of this year.

We were told that the camper had been thoroughly checked out before we took possession of the unit. We asked numerous times if our vehicle would be able to tow the trailer. We were told each time that, "well it should." We were never given a straight answer, which raised a red flag for me. Once we were on our way home with the unit we soon discovered that our vehicle was clearly not adequate, and put a tremendous amount of strain on our vehicle.

When we finally got the camper home we set it up and were excited to begin using the unit. we soon discovered water leaks and black and grey water issues and many other issues some of which were serious enough to cause possible health issues. We decided to purchase a more adequate vehicle in order to pull the unit to a Camping World center closer to our home. The Camper has been at Tom Johnson's Camping Center for over three months now being serviced which in my opinion is beyond a reasonable amount of time.

The camper was not useable to us for the short period of two months while we had it in our possession until we found a vehicle adequate enough to tow it to be serviced, where remains. My husband and I continue to pay for a camper which we cannot use. We are very disappointed at the lack of service and communication from Camping World representatives. I have reached out to several people numerous times to no avail, I can honestly say this has been a terrible experience and one of which I would not recommend to any one.

We are getting an attorney to help with this as it is clear no one at Camping World is willing to resolve this issue in a manner which is fair to us.Morganton, N.C.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments