I do not recommend Camping World.We purchased our camper from Camping World in Columbia about a year ago.

We have had nothing but issues with our camper. When we 1st got our camper it had a leak. The assumed the leak was caused by the slide not going in and out. So they fixed the slide but did not check the roof which now has water damaged.

Never once fixing the inside that was damaged caused by the water. Now we have another leak caused by a strip of tin on the roof that was not properly sealed etc.. So the roof and inside of my camper is damaged. Instead of them owning up, They made me file a claim with my insurance company.

I have made reservations in MB over 8 months ago. And now I don't know how I'm going to be able to go with no camper. My parents and kids are very upset.

We do this every year rearranging our schedules so we can have a family vacation together.I'm very upset with Camping World

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Every camping world has MANY MANY MANY people in your situation, QUIT doing ANY business with them.