I don't' know how this company survives in our local area..They are always so disorganized when we go there, seldom call you back, can't order anything right and everything is delayed.

There is no way that a company like this should get away with the lack of service they provide. I love the trailer I purchased but I would never buy from them again based off the follow-up..

Even the day I picked my trailer up from them (brand new) it was a disorganized mess and took me hours to get people to help and I had to walk around and ask for help.Their service department is also lacking in followup and organization.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of travel trailer. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned travel trailer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Boise, Idaho, United States #1180910

I'm still in the process of warranty repair from my walk through punch list so I won't leave my name.I will agree totally with your assessment of the Meridian camping world.

It seems like nobody knows what they're doing and its always someone else's fault.

All I can say is I should have gone to Brett,s RV.