1.9
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We have been so disappointed with the customer service we have received from Camping World of Buffalo.We started our process at their show on July 1 at the Hamburg Fairgrounds and it has been downhill from there.

Talk about making a customer feeling like they are not important or valued. We purchased a toyhauler the day we were there. There were some modifications to 2 doorways that had to be completed to accommodate our son in a wheelchair. We were told these could be completed and the camper would be ready for pick up on our son's birthday July 8th.

My husband received a call from our salesperson the Wednesday prior to confirm amount due and that we would be picking up on that Friday the 8th. My husband and his brother arrived Friday morning for pick up only to find that the wrong camper was in the garage and modifications had not even been started. Parts had not even been ordered yet. My brother went out into the parking lot and while walking around just happen to notice a camper out their with our name on it.

Calls my husband out and they finally figure out they had the wrong camper in to modify. Then the tech starts to tell my husband the modifications that the sales people said could be done probably could not and that "they are sale people and will say anything to make a sale". That is so reassuring that the bottom line commission is so much more important than the customer. To make a long painful and very aggravating story short we still do not have our camper and it is currently the 22nd of July.

We have had to cancel 2 reservations constantly disappoint our son. We have had every excuse in the book as to why it is not done. I am so tired of hearing every time I call to inquire when it is going to be done "We sold this many units over the last so many days, we are now number 4 in the company and up with the big dogs" They might be up with the "big dogs" but they sorely forgotten the "little" customers that got them there. All our current paperwork has the wrong vin number they gave us the wrong information to insure the camper, so for a week we insured the incorrect vehicle.

Our Good Sam temporary member card has the wrong name on it. We have been given nothing but a run around for the last 2 1/2 weeks and lost half a summer of camping with our son that we can never get back. I have been in customer service for 28 year as an Area Manager, District Manager and Regional Manager my customers always came first, because I knew they made me better.

My belief is when you give your word on something follow through don't come up with lame excuses.This business does not deserve to be playing with the big dogs!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of camping world customer care from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst customer service ever. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments