We purchased an new Keystone. Now one would think that NEW would actually be in NEW condition, but not quite so as I found out even after the assurance that nothing has been used. After getting the trailer home I had plans to add a few things that it did not have for convenience. So the following weekend I decided to put in a black tanks flush, and wouldn't you know it........surprise........So much for new and never used. When they test everything does that mean they take it out for a camping trip and put it through its paces........
Prior to taking the trailer home, I specifically asked to have all the seams double checked and was assured they had been. Apparently not because after more digging around I spotted visible areas that had to be re-caulked.
I tried many times to get things resolved with no suck luck. I finally just took care of everything myself knowing that with the service given so far, everything would just be half-assed anyway.
The list goes on from here because Camping World just don't care. I have never seen a bigger group of individuals that are only concerned about the bottom line but fail to realize that keeping higher standards retains customers and increases your bottom line. Now don't get me wrong because they do have 1 or 2 people in my local store that are great. And my local store just happens to be next to there HQ.....and you know the rest because I am not the first to say it.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "The sales department took our trailer for a trade in, picked it up from ny and brought it to their store and we were to pick up our new camper..."
- "Unfortunately, I was very disappointed with my experience at Camping World. I apologize for the long review but, if you're buying a RV from this company you should read on: On..."
- "Our camper was in for some warranty repairs and we wanted to add on a spare tire. I was called on Wednesday November 11 (after they had it 6 weeks..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."