We purchased an new Keystone. Now one would think that NEW would actually be in NEW condition, but not quite so as I found out even after the assurance that nothing has been used. After getting the trailer home I had plans to add a few things that it did not have for convenience. So the following weekend I decided to put in a black tanks flush, and wouldn't you know it........surprise........So much for new and never used. When they test everything does that mean they take it out for a camping trip and put it through its paces........
Prior to taking the trailer home, I specifically asked to have all the seams double checked and was assured they had been. Apparently not because after more digging around I spotted visible areas that had to be re-caulked.
I tried many times to get things resolved with no suck luck. I finally just took care of everything myself knowing that with the service given so far, everything would just be half-assed anyway.
The list goes on from here because Camping World just don't care. I have never seen a bigger group of individuals that are only concerned about the bottom line but fail to realize that keeping higher standards retains customers and increases your bottom line. Now don't get me wrong because they do have 1 or 2 people in my local store that are great. And my local store just happens to be next to there HQ.....and you know the rest because I am not the first to say it.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "While I had my camper at Campingworld in Caleria Alabama for warranty repairs some clown hit it with another trailer. They never called or told me about it so someone..."
- "Took my travel trailer in to have all hail damage fixed. Insurance claim work is usually *** proof, enter Camping World. Was told skylight,new roof, vent cover,and new awning..."
- "We traded our 5th wheel camper for another one. Was told that it didn't leak and was in great condition. When we went to pick it up we..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."