We purchased an new Keystone. Now one would think that NEW would actually be in NEW condition, but not quite so as I found out even after the assurance that nothing has been used. After getting the trailer home I had plans to add a few things that it did not have for convenience. So the following weekend I decided to put in a black tanks flush, and wouldn't you know it........surprise........So much for new and never used. When they test everything does that mean they take it out for a camping trip and put it through its paces........
Prior to taking the trailer home, I specifically asked to have all the seams double checked and was assured they had been. Apparently not because after more digging around I spotted visible areas that had to be re-caulked.
I tried many times to get things resolved with no suck luck. I finally just took care of everything myself knowing that with the service given so far, everything would just be half-assed anyway.
The list goes on from here because Camping World just don't care. I have never seen a bigger group of individuals that are only concerned about the bottom line but fail to realize that keeping higher standards retains customers and increases your bottom line. Now don't get me wrong because they do have 1 or 2 people in my local store that are great. And my local store just happens to be next to there HQ.....and you know the rest because I am not the first to say it.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "Recentley I purchased an RV from campingworlf, paid for it, when almost finish signig paperwork saw the brouchure fot extended warranty, I ask the lady how do that work, her..."
- "Purchased online a $20 sink cover for my RV from Camping World. The sink cover showed up and was a piece of junk. The edges were sharp and not strait..."
- "We traded our 5th wheel camper for another one. Was told that it didn't leak and was in great condition. When we went to pick it up we..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."