Camping World - Keystone Rv Rv Review

We purchased an new Keystone. Now one would think that NEW would actually be in NEW condition, but not quite so as I found out even after the assurance that nothing has been used. After getting the trailer home I had plans to add a few things that it did not have for convenience. So the following weekend I decided to put in a black tanks flush, and wouldn't you know it........surprise........So much for new and never used. When they test everything does that mean they take it out for a camping trip and put it through its paces........

Prior to taking the trailer home, I specifically asked to have all the seams double checked and was assured they had been. Apparently not because after more digging around I spotted visible areas that had to be re-caulked.

I tried many times to get things resolved with no suck luck. I finally just took care of everything myself knowing that with the service given so far, everything would just be half-assed anyway.

The list goes on from here because Camping World just don't care. I have never seen a bigger group of individuals that are only concerned about the bottom line but fail to realize that keeping higher standards retains customers and increases your bottom line. Now don't get me wrong because they do have 1 or 2 people in my local store that are great. And my local store just happens to be next to there HQ.....and you know the rest because I am not the first to say it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Damaged or defective
Product or service
Review category
review #887773

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Camping World? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Camping World. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Camping World.
Filing a new complaint about