1.6

It all started when I bought a new Salem toy hauler from Camping World N Charleston SC. From the second I gave a deposit it was a free fall of screw ups poor communications.

Well I finally picked up my camper on a Saturday, After taking delivery we decided to head to Myrtle Beach and enjoy our new camper. When we got to the camp sight we found the empty propane tank rolling around under the bed. The right wheel was loose. The water system was never tested because the valves were all off water heater off.

The battery Positive terminal was loose and hot and arching. The screens was on the floor. And on and on. So i called my sales person every other day for two weeks.,Nothing.

Finally got in touch with the manager of the store, We settled on a $500 gift card I used it online.

Well after a week nothing shipped because card was on hold because I used a gift card for a purchase over $100.00 well it has been a week later 12 phone calls and still nothing shipped they took my 500 and nothing has shipped. At this point I would not buy a tooth pick from Camping World.

Comments