1.2
Insurance Quality

Sent this to Service Manager maybe I will get a call.Mr.

Gilbert, This is Dean Quesada and you have my Jayco Recon that I dropped off on June 1st. We have spoken after I had a chat session with someone to express my disappointment with the fact Darrell would not come out and speak with me. You and I spoke and you said you would call me to give me an update, this was a few weeks ago. I have been traveling for work and I was finally back last Friday.

I sent a text to Phil and he said he has been off work and that I need to reach out to Darrell. Based on his lack of interaction with me the last time I went all the way out there I figured I would send this to you. Can you please tell me if my trailer is done? Phil said last he knew it just needed to be washed.

I am hoping that you will take the time to get back with me as I will be on the road later this week. I also wanted to find out what you are going to do about my batteries? We talked about this and I told you I had texts from Phil saying that fact they went bad was his fault. Please see his texts below.

I'll have to make it up to you. It's going to be my fault the batteries went dead. My phone is not working as good as it should I just heard back from Phil and it seems his sister passed?

I just need to get closure on this issue.Thank you, Dean Quesada

Review about: Camping World Manager.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Do yourself a favor and get your unit out of the clutches of these worthless b@$+@&ds.

You will never get it fixed properly unless you do.

Find a real independent repair facility and NEVER go back to any camping world again.