I tried calling your Oakwood, GA store to get information on a 2012 Itasca Elipse 42QD in Oakwood, GA 30566 Stock #: ORV1215822

Calling the number on the listing (866) 266-9584 and calling the number on one of the 300 email Justin Downing has sent me 888.469.6599 results in a 1980's style automated attendant.

I never got an answer when I selected RV Sales. I finally got a parts person to answer the phone. I asked her 4 times for the general managers cell phone and was promised a real person; only to be transferred to "Rob" who was more interested in trying to get me contact number than helping me.

This is how this company expects to sell 200K RV's?

A freaking customer service nightmare.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $220000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments