I also purchased a 2017 in July 2016.On the way home the roof peeled back.

When we brought it to Camping Worlds attention they told us it was under warranty. We had planned a vacation with our grandchildren but we have no camper it is waiting for warranty work, they also suggested that we use it like that. They obviously don't care about our safety or the safety of others. That business and the CEO Marcus Lemonis is a joke it all about the money and the *** with the customers that trust that the business is doing the right thing and selling them a good product.

I swear they purchase defected products cheap and sell them for a prime price.(that's what I call greed) and I think that the people that are doing that should be ashamed of themselves and they should find it hard to sleep at night.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $55000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments