May 11 i ordered a propane fire table.The email i received after ordering stated i would see it in 1 to 2 weeks.

Just shy of 2 weeks i called to see if delivery would be on time because the website was not working to check my status online. They told me they couldn't see my shipping details at that time because of the change of computer systems they were going through and the suppliers office was not open so they could not check with them either. I waited until June 2nd and tried my call again to see if they could see my order yet. Now we are at 3 weeks and she said she saw the order but it didn't transfer to the new system and they would have to re-order.

Now the product is on backorder and it would take another 4-6 weeks.

With this info, I canceled my order and purchased a different fire pit table elsewhere.I will never shop with Camping World again and I will tell others to go elsewhere as well.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World propane fire pit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments