Romney, Indiana

BOUGHT A 5TH WHEEL AT CAMPING WORLD IN ST GEORGE UT,HAD A NEW ROOF PUT ON , ALL SAID ,THEY CHEATED US AND AUTO CLUB OUT OF OVER $1000, IN REPAIRS .TOLD US ALL IS FIXED AS PROMISED"NOT TRUE" IT TURNS OUT MY INSURANCE AGENT WAS A PREVIOUS RV SPECIALIST AND CAUGHT THESE PEOPLE IN A" LIE.

" THERE IS A LOT MORE TO THIS , MY WIFE HAS SHED MANY TEARS AND I AM HEART BROKEN .TRUST IN ANY COMPANY IS ONLY AS GOOD AS THIER WORD. I HOPE MARCUS LEMONIS READS THIS . I THINK THAT NOW YOU HAVE HEARD MY SIDE OF THIS YOU CAN JUDGE FOR YOURSELF WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO SOME BUT NOT ALL. I TRIED TO TALK TO MARCUS LEMONIS, BUT WAS TOLD HE DOES NOT SPEAK TO HIS CUSTOMERS,HE IS TOO BUISY.THE LADY SAID THE ONLY WAY TO REACH HIM IS TO SEND AN EMAIL.AT THAT TIME SHE SAID HE MORE THAN LIKELY WILL NOT SEE IT ANYWAY.

THEN WHY GO TO ALL THIS EFFORT TO LET THE OWNER OF CAMPING WORLD "SEE" HOW THIER CUSTOMERS ARE TREATED.

IN ALL THE CASE, I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO MR.STANLEY DAVIS OF CSAA FIRE AND CASUALTY INSURANCE FOR ALL HIS HELP AND FOR BEING THERE FOR US.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of keystone rv rv. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned keystone rv rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments