2.0
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We purchased a new-to-us 5er from the Springfield, MO this past season.Because of the hitch weight of the 5er, we needed to add Air Bags.

The Parts department got the part in to take care of the needed suspension requirement. First issue, the part was installed. But then when we were to pay the bill, it was priced $150 over catalog price. That was settled after several go arounds.

Today, second issue, I learned from my truck dealership that the brake line was crimped as a result of the installation of the air bag. I am certain that I am stuck with the bill from their careless work ethics.

Continuing to learn that Camping World might be a good retail store; but not a service provider.Very disturbed with at least Camping World, Springfield, MO.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about air bag installation from Camping World was priced the part wrong over priced it by 150 and found the brake line was crimped while this had been installed , but reviewer liked worked hard to get the part in and then installed it. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments