Brought in my brand new RV that was purchased in Price for a warranty issue with the fridge, i did not want to drive all the way to Price for that. They kept my RV forever, and every time i called to check i got the runaround and attitude to boot, they said they were waiting on parts.

To make a long story short, my wife was looking over it this past weekend and found the fresh water plug missing, they apparently lost it when they were winterizing the RV. I stopped by to pick one up and after telling the guy who helped me what happened he pointed me to the cashier to pay for it. He also gave me the wrong plug. We had to buy one from ACE.

My wife took the RV out this weekend and found out that they actually never fixed the issue with the fridge. We decided to just not deal with them again and took the RV back to where we purchased it, to be repaired.

I have been to Camping world twice and each time i felt uneasy. They talk to you as if you are a nuisance.

Even the young lady manning the register looked uninterested in her job, blowing and popping loud bubble gum while talking to customers. Terrible customer service all around.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments