2.3

I had a Wolly Dish TV Mobile installation in my RV.When it was installed my generator would not run long enough for its demonstration.

So I scheduled a appointment to have the unit serviced. Upon returning to my storage location the mechanic there, said, they could service my generator, so I cancelled my appointment with Campers World of Myrtle Beach. Due to time restraints, we went on a trip and could not get the Wolly Dish to work, so on our return a month later, I made a appointment with Campers World to check out the unit. There was nothing wrong with the unit, but they had there service pro demonstrate on how to operate the unit, connected to their electrical supply.

Why wasn't this done before with their own electrical supply, instead of sending us away to have our generator serviced ? So they charged me $150 for this work, which I complained was not right !

I will never have this place dork on my RV or do any business with them !I will do everything I can to spread the word of their "Poor Customer Service and Business Ethics " !

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service mgr.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments