State: Indiana City: Indianapolis Product: Camping World Rv Repair Clear all filters (2 of 561 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Camping World in Indianapolis, Indiana - They get your money, then you're screwed.

Made the horrible mistake of going back to Camping World to buy our second camper. The sales part went okay and that's really all they care about. Once they have your money you are pretty much screwed if anything is wrong with it. We bought a 2019 Jayco camper a few months ago and we had a heavy rain about a month ago and rain was just pouring in where the slide meets the camper. Took it in on Columbus Day and was told 10-14 days to look at it. Well it's been over three weeks and finally on my fourth call to the store I was able to get the service manager who just gives the old, well end of this week maybe beginning of next it will be looked at. Then who knows how long to actually fix the issue. I will never ever buy from here again or recommend this place to anyone. I will take the unit elsewhere to get fixed from now on. It's worth money out of my pocket to not deal with the hassle that always comes with this place. Also, the spare tire had a screw in it when we got it, there was no stabilizer jack crank bar, grommets missing from stove, one of the speakers was broken, and a few other minor details. I HATE Camping World.
Review
Service
Camping World Rv Repair
Reason of review
Damaged or defective

Camping World Rv Repair Review from Indianapolis, Indiana

My experience with camper world I give them a zero they never return phone calls they don't promise what they say we paid to have an extra walk through everything that was wrong with the camper was supposed to be fixed it was a use camper and there was supposed to clean the camper when we got home itwas not clean it Had burnt pet hair in the oven but we paid for extra cleaning $1600 two months later and we have been trying to get them to fix the air conditioner it is so many problems with camping world I just can't list them all I recommend no one to shop there
#1192874

Pretty well matches my experience with Camping World. Screw the customer at every opportunity and deny any responsibility.

Quality of service and customer service at bottom of list. I not only experienced this at this location, but also in Texas.

It is apparently the corporate culture of

Camping World or they would be addressing their inherent problem. To me, it is obvious that as long as they can continue to screw the consumer, they don't need to change anything.

#1203262
@Anonymous

And the employees keep turning over. The environment is just palpable.

View more comments (1)