Freedom, Pennsylvania

This dealership is incompetent processing title information.I'm now in a bin because they submitted wrong information to the lien holder.

So now I cannot transfer to title to the state where I live and the plates are expiring and everyone is sitting on their hands. Sirpilla is pointing fingers at the lender who processed what they were given. Besides this, they delivered a "C" with a leak...never checked it.

Leaked the first rain!

I would never buy from them again and never recommend them to anyone.Another friend also had title problems caused by Sirpilla's incompetence.

This reviewer shared experience about "inability to register/drive the vehicle...cannot drive it legally until registered" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $57000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about rv at Camping World was incompetence in titling my vehicle, unresponsive customer service and dont care about their customers once they have their money Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments