Montezuma, Iowa

I took my RV to camping world in Ceder Falls June 9th to get some small things fixed.It should have taken no more than 2 weeks.

It was there 4 months. They wouldn't return my calls. They called me twice and said it was done. I drove 80 miles one way to get it and it hadn't been touched.

I will never take it back to them for anything. And I will never rec. them to anyone.

To talk to them you would thing they were the best in the country.But they are far from it.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

It most likely isn't the technicans, most are highly skilled.

If you were quoted a price and a tech inspected your coach the front counter people most likely made the mistake ask to see the hand written note from the tech that will most likely explain your problems the tech only get paid if the work is done and most likely it is flat rate