Featured on Google+ 100% full Not resolved

Advertised a white Screen door cross bar handle for $11.75 but billed me full price at $12.99 on my email invoice!

Also the tax on invoice was incorrectly calculated for LA County. Should be 9% of purchases. They are charging more. Most likely collecting tax on shipping charges with poor software or deliberately higher. This is against the law!

The only reason they continue to exist, is because RV'ers don't have too many other choices for supplies. They use antiquated software, their stores are dead inside, they push Good Sam membership down your throat in store and bombard you with mail and email when it provides no service whatsoever. I can get a discount on supplies with Good Sam for a $25 membership, but I can also buy the same item on Amazon with no membership, cheaper.

When your bill is wrong, that is patently illegal and inexcusable. This discredits them completely. I cannot trust any billing from them, and will never, ever give them my credit card info again. The amount charged incorrectly is very small, but it is wrong.

Review about: Screen Door Cross Bar.

I liked: Full range of products in store and online.

I didn't like: Incorrect billing on invoice.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $5
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Submit review

Comments

Then buy it on amazon instead. Amazon has better deals than most stores you go to so your point is??? A business cannot just give things away at cost.