Camping World - Inaccurate Billing for Online Purchases
Advertised a white Screen door cross bar handle for $11.75 but billed me full price at $12.99 on my email invoice!
Also the tax on invoice was incorrectly calculated for LA County. Should be 9% of purchases. They are charging more. Most likely collecting tax on shipping charges with poor software or deliberately higher. This is against the law!
The only reason they continue to exist, is because RV'ers don't have too many other choices for supplies. They use antiquated software, their stores are dead inside, they push Good Sam membership down your throat in store and bombard you with mail and email when it provides no service whatsoever. I can get a discount on supplies with Good Sam for a $25 membership, but I can also buy the same item on Amazon with no membership, cheaper.
When your bill is wrong, that is patently illegal and inexcusable. This discredits them completely. I cannot trust any billing from them, and will never, ever give them my credit card info again. The amount charged incorrectly is very small, but it is wrong.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Full range of products in store and online
What I disliked
- Incorrect billing on invoice
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Screen Door Cross Bar
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new camper back in June. we noticed on our first trip. (luckily it was raining) a leak in the skylight above the shower. When I called in..."
- "We bought a 2016 Forest River Forester 2401W. We bought it on March 5,2016 and it had a ripped screen by the dinette. We were told that it..."
- "We traded our 5th wheel camper for another one. Was told that it didn't leak and was in great condition. When we went to pick it up we..."
- "I moved to a different apartment in the same building. When I wanted to transfer a service I was told by Edison customer service that there was no unit S..."
- "A copy of an emailing sent to account. Now after being given the run around...this card is a joke! Don't use it unless u enjoy head aches and being lied..."
- "I just saw a video where a women is saying that the packaging is misleading. You *** the clear bottom part of the tube and you see plastic when you..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."