Featured 100% full Not resolved

Advertised a white Screen door cross bar handle for $11.75 but billed me full price at $12.99 on my email invoice!

Also the tax on invoice was incorrectly calculated for LA County. Should be 9% of purchases. They are charging more. Most likely collecting tax on shipping charges with poor software or deliberately higher. This is against the law!

The only reason they continue to exist, is because RV'ers don't have too many other choices for supplies. They use antiquated software, their stores are dead inside, they push Good Sam membership down your throat in store and bombard you with mail and email when it provides no service whatsoever. I can get a discount on supplies with Good Sam for a $25 membership, but I can also buy the same item on Amazon with no membership, cheaper.

When your bill is wrong, that is patently illegal and inexcusable. This discredits them completely. I cannot trust any billing from them, and will never, ever give them my credit card info again. The amount charged incorrectly is very small, but it is wrong.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with full range of products in store and online and stated that there is a room for improvement of incorrect billing on invoice. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of screen door cross bar and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5. Camping World needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned screen door cross bar in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Then buy it on amazon instead. Amazon has better deals than most stores you go to so your point is??? A business cannot just give things away at cost.