Camping World - Inaccurate Billing for Online Purchases
Advertised a white Screen door cross bar handle for $11.75 but billed me full price at $12.99 on my email invoice!
Also the tax on invoice was incorrectly calculated for LA County. Should be 9% of purchases. They are charging more. Most likely collecting tax on shipping charges with poor software or deliberately higher. This is against the law!
The only reason they continue to exist, is because RV'ers don't have too many other choices for supplies. They use antiquated software, their stores are dead inside, they push Good Sam membership down your throat in store and bombard you with mail and email when it provides no service whatsoever. I can get a discount on supplies with Good Sam for a $25 membership, but I can also buy the same item on Amazon with no membership, cheaper.
When your bill is wrong, that is patently illegal and inexcusable. This discredits them completely. I cannot trust any billing from them, and will never, ever give them my credit card info again. The amount charged incorrectly is very small, but it is wrong.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Full range of products in store and online
What I disliked
- Incorrect billing on invoice
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Screen Door Cross Bar
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We purchased an new Keystone. Now one would think that NEW would actually be in NEW condition, but not quite so as I found out even after the assurance that..."
- "I visited the Camping World in Fairview OR. After visiting, my family and i agreed the customer service was one of the most non caring service personnel we'd experienced. The..."
- "I bought a new camper back in June. we noticed on our first trip. (luckily it was raining) a leak in the skylight above the shower. When I called in..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "A copy of an emailing sent to account. Now after being given the run around...this card is a joke! Don't use it unless u enjoy head aches and being lied..."
- "its a scam. I mean to me it was clear that they were going to charge $50 after 5 days, so that does not bother me. t asked..."
- "I just saw a video where a women is saying that the packaging is misleading. You *** the clear bottom part of the tube and you see plastic when you..."