4.0

Never have I ever seen a disorganized group of people in my life.overcharged me on what I already had a quote on & addressed 1 concern on a list of 7 concerns.

I picked it up after hours and left on my vacation only to find a front jack not installed, awning light hanging down, my doors locked "they have the keys" and I'm heading on a one week vacation. they asked for a credit card to keep incase my concerns were not warranty. "brand new trailer" of course its under warranty... WTF is wrong with people...

I called for two weeks asking for an update and was told I will have to have someone call you I'm not in charge of you're unit.never got a call...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of other product from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service, after-sales service and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments