2.2

I bought a Jenson tv.I was given an inverter.

I wanted a 12v power cord. The wife went back and was given the same thing. I also had to go back to buy the stand. I ended up buying the cord from Amazon,com.

I could not program the tv so another trip. 20miles each. I told the lady that sold me the tv I could not program it. I needed it programmed or a refund.

She immediately gave me a refund. I went to the service counter and was told you bought it here and we would be glad to help. To late. Not only did she not have ANY product knowledge she did not smile once.

She us a disgrace. You made a deal with Jensen to be sole retailer for them so I was forced to buy from you. Your people are ignorant. Are you so big you do not care about your customers?

2nd. I purchased your rv ins. I got a quote on your web site and asked for a quote on drive train ins. I resceived three e mails from Jason Skilern all the same.

Form letter. I never got a quote. I made another wasted trip and got a quote. I offered the lady my credit card and was told camping world would not take my money I have to use your website.

Tried chat that was a joke. I could have saved a trip if I was told not to go to your store up front. Twice I have shopped at your store and been treated like garbage. I guess you are so big you do not care any more.

The profit. The loser is more like it . This is my second e mail. Naturally I was ignored.

You probably should not *** off so many people.Mike Berecochea 93308

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of issues after buying and poor response of store and service lousy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of jensen tv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Camping World needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jensen tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments