2.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I called the service adviser and asked how long would it take to get a recall on the switch gear ( for the generator) fixed and a new awning installed.He said we are not busy probably two to three weeks.

I dropped the fifth wheel off on 10/12, the whole time it was at the shop I did not receive any progress calls. I had to initiate all the communication, I call after ninth day it was at the shop, I called and was told the awning was ordered and the adviser had to check with another department about ordering the switch, meaning the switch was not order yet. I called back after another 11/4 I was told the switch should be in Friday next week, he said they had a conformation number on the awning but it was never shipped and it should be in Friday too. I called back on 11/14 I was told the switch was installed but the awning had holes in it and they expedited another awning and it is on it's way.

I get a call on 11/28 my fifth wheel is ready. When I get there I paid the bill and they pulled my fifth wheel around so I could pick it up, first thing I notice was the the break away switch was pulled out meaning the fifth wheel's brakes should be engaged, unless the battery is totally dead which it was, the knocked a quarter size plug out of the gel-coat ( where the fork lift would hit) The Service Manager was inspecting it he said he had to look at the pictures that was taken when it arrived, I said they didn't take pictures while I was there. I guess they took picture at sometime, he said it wasn't in the picture and they would fix it, which is nice but it will never be the same. The problem I have is the 274.00 battery was completely dead they should take care of the customer's equipment, which I have to take the camper to a different store to have the gel-coat fixed and let them check the battery too.

In short I don't think it takes almost 2 month to complete this little bit of work, I think the people just don't care it seems to be the issues, no pride at all.I will never take my fifth wheel to any Camper Worlds again the price you are charged you could get a mobile repair man do it.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about camping world rv repair from Camping World was slow service, killed my battery and damaged the front cap Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Tallahassee, Florida, United States #1247518

$274 battery??????

what the *** kind of battery do you have in it?

$100 maxx