2.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I called the service adviser and asked how long would it take to get a recall on the switch gear ( for the generator) fixed and a new awning installed. He said we are not busy probably two to three weeks.

I dropped the fifth wheel off on 10/12, the whole time it was at the shop I did not receive any progress calls. I had to initiate all the communication, I call after ninth day it was at the shop, I called and was told the awning was ordered and the adviser had to check with another department about ordering the switch, meaning the switch was not order yet. I called back after another 11/4 I was told the switch should be in Friday next week, he said they had a conformation number on the awning but it was never shipped and it should be in Friday too. I called back on 11/14 I was told the switch was installed but the awning had holes in it and they expedited another awning and it is on it's way.

I get a call on 11/28 my fifth wheel is ready. When I get there I paid the bill and they pulled my fifth wheel around so I could pick it up, first thing I notice was the the break away switch was pulled out meaning the fifth wheel's brakes should be engaged, unless the battery is totally dead which it was, the knocked a quarter size plug out of the gel-coat ( where the fork lift would hit) The Service Manager was inspecting it he said he had to look at the pictures that was taken when it arrived, I said they didn't take pictures while I was there. I guess they took picture at sometime, he said it wasn't in the picture and they would fix it, which is nice but it will never be the same. The problem I have is the 274.00 battery was completely dead they should take care of the customer's equipment, which I have to take the camper to a different store to have the gel-coat fixed and let them check the battery too.

In short I don't think it takes almost 2 month to complete this little bit of work, I think the people just don't care it seems to be the issues, no pride at all. I will never take my fifth wheel to any Camper Worlds again the price you are charged you could get a mobile repair man do it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

I didn't like: Slow service, Killed my battery, Damaged the front cap, Day later still had to call them.

Comments

Tallahassee, Florida, United States #1247518

$274 battery??????

what the *** kind of battery do you have in it?

$100 maxx