Resolved

Update by user Mar 30

In Vince's defense, he was very friendly and respectful...he did not have the answers to all of our questions, but he did answer them to the best of his ability and if he didn't have the answer he went and found someone who did.

Him being the sales rep, did everything in his power to help us and agree to replace the issues, as far as the people above him, they did not.

But again, they have contacted us and have agreed to replace the things that were originally agreed upon.Not Vince's fault.

Update by user Mar 30

We spoke with Andrew and he has agreed to replace the repairs that were originally agreed upon.

Original review posted by user Mar 30

Our family was looking for a used diesel RV.Well I guess our first mistake was choosing Camping World, Akron,Ohio to purchase from.

VINCE was our sales rep. and how awful he was, not knowledgeable at all! Are any of them?! We found a used RV that fit our family and we thought would work for us.

Mind you, it is used and we totally understood that. It isn't mint and we could except that. Although while making the deal (thank goodness my fiancé is good at his profession and knows a little about RV's, unlike people camping world is hiring) VINCE agreed to fix some things on our RV that were not working-the POWER awning, batteries, the radio, the generator...those are just a few. Well 2 weeks later we go to pick up our motorhome on the scheduled date that they claimed it would be ready for pickup.

We are doing a walk through to test the things that were not working and VINCE agreed to fix, well, nothing works except the batteries were replaced. So again we are waiting hours before we can take it home for Camping World to fix our motorhome and we scheduled a day to take it back to get the ELECTRIC awning replaced. So, they quote us approximately 2 hrs for the awning (mind you we live an hr away) , my fiancé gets there to get it replaced and they quote him 4 hrs. So he just ended up getting a ride home.

Then they call stating that the awning has been replaced, but with a manual awning. You figure you take an electric awning off you put the same on, correct?! Nope not camping world, how unprofessional. My fiancé has yet to go pick it back up and bring it home because Camping World agreed to replacing our awning .

As we wait for a phone call back, WADE the service manager was very rude and disrespectful to my fiancé arguing with him saying our motorhome wasn't good enough for an electric awning, even though that's what they had agreed to replace. Even though we did pay 50,000 dollars for this motorhome, it isn't good enough to replace what they had agreed to.

The generator still doesn't work and weve yet to even say anything about that.BAD business I do not recommend purchasing anything from here!

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

Reason of review: Did not replace what was agreed upon!.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Sales person.

I didn't like: Being lied to, Attitude and lack of responsibility, Service deptales practice or service dept.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments