Fletcher, North Carolina

We purchased a New 2014 Montana fifth wheel and they where so nice kissing our butts.Well, that didn't last long.

We used unit one time in summer right after we purchased it. Everything worked fine. The next time we used it was Aug 2014 got to our vacation place and set up camper and the frig did not work. No, big deal we will run it on the gas.

Did not work. We had no frig for 14 days with no frig. Call the service department at Caming World where we purchase it and NEVER could talk to anyone in the department. Left messages for at least three service people no return call back.

I just need to know do we take our unit to the Camping World where we where at or can they send a repair person. We NEVER got a phone call back and when I did get to talk to someone once we got home the appointment they gave me was two weeks away. Now, they have our unit and it's going to take over two weeks to fix the frig and now we are having to get a hotel room for my son travel ball tournament that we would be taking our unit. They DON'T care about the customers, they want the sell and that's it.

Never again will we be going to buy anything from this company. You buy a 60,000 plus dollar unit and they could care less if your having problems with it.

They could use some work on customer service end.

Review about: Camping World Repair.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments